The 2014 American Energy & Manufacturing Competitiveness (AEMC) Summit is the second premier, annual, national event dedicated to building momentum around American innovation, progress and competitiveness in energy and manufacturing. The Summit will galvanize public and private sector leaders to take concrete actions to enhance U.S. productivity and prosperity.
This gathering of preeminent figures from industry, government, academia, the national laboratories, labor and other key stakeholder communities will bring together the nation’s best minds and strongest leaders to build relationships, celebrate success, and set an agenda for concrete policy actions to strengthen America’s manufacturing sector, and to catalyze new economic opportunity through the development and deployment of next-generation energy technologies. The Inaugural AEMC Summit convened more than 500 CEOs, university presidents, national laboratory directors, and other stakeholders from across America.
Throughout this full-day event, participants will:
- Engage with and hear from senior leaders from government, industry, academia, and the national laboratories;
- Visit – and interact with – exciting exhibits and demonstrations of American manufacturing innovation;
- Network with C-suite and other high-level Summit participants from the energy, manufacturing, investment, startup, academic, and research communities; and
- Get exclusive, intimate opportunities to interact with Department of Energy program managers across a broad range of fields;
- Be the first to hear exciting announcements from government and industry leaders about partnerships to accelerate the growth of America’s manufacturing sector and enhance the nation’s overall competitiveness.